<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Monday, January 14, 2008 - 1:13 PM
tak paham, aku!

Everyone's gone to school. And what am i doing here?
Eat, sleep, watch tv, play the computer, entertaining boyfriend on the phone and blah blah blah. Waiting and waiting for the results to be out. No sign of news, still. *bummer*

I dreamt twice about my future.

In reality, mum's persuading me to join the Police Force after the results. However in my dream, i was still schooling. Surprisingly, i was opted in NYP instead of TP. Then, i met my primary school friend who in reality, was supposed to be schooling in TP. She said that she had dropped out from TP and chose this school because she found the course that she likes. (Didn't she flip through all the course booklets that were given by every polytechnics?)

Then, my dream moved on to a horrible one.

I found myself in ITE Simei!! I was following boyfriend's footsteps, actually. I took the Higher Nitec-Information Technology course, just like him. I remembered last night, we were talking on the phone, he told me not to use skimpy skirts if i were to be in ITE. Then, that conversation really happened in my dream. I was actually wearing a skimpy skirt! I actually rebelled against him! Omigawd! This is soo not me.


I wish my dream will stop fooling me.
Now, i seriously don't know where's my life heading to.
I'm CONFUSED, lah!