<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Friday, January 25, 2008 - 1:40 PM

According to my horoscope, i deserve to be proud of myself after what i've accomplished (which would be my O-levels). In fact, i'm not. I would have done even better if i had put aside all those problems that i've faced during that crucial time. I hope luck will be really on my side when the posting is out. I'm determined to go for Nursing (NYP) cos it will be a brighter future for me. I won't have any problems searching for a job since i already have one. And most importantly, i will be able to help my family status. I've owned my mother a lot of things. It's time that i should take over her place. It's also her wish that she wants to see me working in that line. Dear God, please make my wish come true.

Alright, let's not brag over the issue.

I've discovered something today.
Do you know that you can actually google a person?
As in you literally search a person in the google webpage.
I've google-d myself and surprisingly i've found my blog in there.
I even came across someone's blog whom i used to hate so much in the past.
And once upon a time, my boyfriend wrote something about me.
And i read everything that he has written in his blog. So sweet.

That reminds me.

Boyfriend has started working at cantonment today. He has requested for a light duty as a replacement of his medical leave. Which explains why am i so bored and lonely. Well, let's look on the brightside. He won't have anymore difficulties to meet me from now on. So, yeahh. Happy Working!