<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Saturday, August 2, 2008 - 1:03 PM
standing strong


(something which i always remember)
sofie xoxo says:
but then again, guys like that ah. members members members. hidup mati members.
sofie xoxo says:
then when it comes to us, we sacrifice our friends just for them.
sofie xoxo says:
yet they dont see it.
sofie xoxo says:
yang buruk, dorang spot. yang baik, dorang overlook.




I feel so much better now after someone gave a listening ear to me. I thank you, Sofiah. :)

Now, all of my depressing entries will be deleted away.
Why?

Because, whatever is happening in my life are obstacles from God. I shall stand strong and put my heads up high as i move along the path that was given by Him. I have the rights to take some actions to stop it from happening. And even if it does not work, i'm not going to cry because it's over, i'm going to smile because it has happened. I live my life with no regrets. Whatever i've done in this world, is something true from my heart. I did no big sins. Perhaps, just a few small mistakes which sometimes leads to disasters. But hey, i did learn from it after that. Maybe this a payback time for me. Because whatever he's doing to me right now (even if it includes a third party), it's what i've done before i met him. So basically, what goes around comes around.

And right now, i'm giving my very best shot to save this relationship. 2 years 5 months is not easy to leave it all behind. Plus, breaking up is never a solution. It's a risk. I can't restart all over again if our jodoh bertemu again. Because, i've committed myself too much already and i can get tired over it. Bila mau game kalau asik break patch break patch siol? I believe things can be settled, and so be it. I'm giving all i've got during this 1 week break.


So, have some faith, Suzy. Insyallah, everything will be fine.