<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 3:11 PM
work

I suddenly miss working.

I miss the SA, SE, MM, BM whom i know.
I miss the ever igloo like office which is always fucking cold.
I miss chilling out at PKMS with them.
I miss fixing appointments.
I miss doing recruitments.
I miss going there early for meetings.

And lastly,
I miss having this feeling of becoming someone whom i'm not used to be.

When you are working there, you tend to change into someone new.
Be it permanent or temporary.
People will respect you. People will envy you.
People will be giving their support in whatever you do, all the way.
And yourself?

You tend to be dead serious with the things that you are working on.

The burning desire.
The mood to keep on fighting.

That can never be found elsewhere. That's for sure.

Which is why i'm sticking to this job although it's tiring and pressurizing,
although my mum is not supporting me and forbids to continue.
Apart of it is because of boyfriend and our future.
Another part of it is because i want to be my own boss.

I just hate being controlled.

And thanks to him that he requested for a week leave for me.
Now, i'm all set to hit my position during attachment.
Just wait and see.