<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 8:18 PM
back!

I'm enjoying my days in school. The modules this semester are way much interesting especially Mental Health Nursing and Abnormal Psychology. The lecturers are really funny people! Especially Mr Bernard who happens to be a Psychatric lecturer. Not only him is the funny-nak-mampos-boleh-mati-nyer type. In fact, other Psychatric lecturers too! One thing they share in common is, they can go to the extreme of making their students laugh until they cry or even pee in their pants. You gotta believe me on this one! SERIOUS.

"chilli sauce on your balls."

Can never stop laughing on this one, man! HAHA!

But one thing i dislike about this semester, i end at 6pm most of the days. There are more 8am classes now. Definitely my money will burn on the cab ride. I can never wake up as early as 7 even though i'm 20 to 30 minutes away from school. Oh well. That explains i'm not a morning person at all! =/

And i'm very happy that i'm one of the lucky ones to get Physical Fitness For Life (PFL) as my elective module. I'm sure i'm going to enjoy on this one! I need to get rid of my fats in my tummy and build up my stamina. It's been donkey's years since i exercised, okay!

And oh! I've something to share with everyone. Read this!

Boyfriend and i were in 161 when he started to irritate me with his racist jokes on me. I was peeved until i said this to him.

Me: I HATE YOU!

Boyfriend: *takes my hand and rub against his* betol ke you hate i? tapikan, you hate i, macam mana kita masih boleh together eh? kalau you hate i, i ada chance untuk... carik yang baru kan?

Me: *stared at him straight in the eye* gi lah carik yang baru nyer. go go! i give you the green light. *jeling mata*

Boyfriend: *buat muka sedih* betol you bagi i green light? tapi kan.... di sebalik green light.... ada traffic light kan?

Me: *in my mind going, WTF is this guy talking about?*

I tried real hard to maintain my seriousness. But i just couldn't help it when i recap back what he said. I burst into laughter like a maniac. I just couldn't stop laughing! His full of expression and the nonsense he said simply goes well together. I know my boyfriend can be the bodoh-bodoh selenge type but i had never imagined he would be as this bodoh + selenge + bacin! Mind you, i was still laughing even after i alighted from the bus okay!


Boypren, boypren.. do you know it tickles me to see you being silly each time? It makes me love you even more! I love you lah!