<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 2:16 AM
anger

Everything seems like a hell for me when it's supposed to be the time for me to be happy. Family problems are gone. Now, my relationship is at stake. I hate it when a third party is involved. I'm glad boyfriend is being very honest with me. I'm glad he showed me everything what his ex texted and what he replied. I was even there when he was replying to her messages.

I simply can't understand why certain girls aren't able to move on from their past - which, believe it or not, happened during their secondary school days. I simply can't understand why she would even bother to leave her current boyfriend just to chase after my boyfriend. Is she better than me that she's able to defeat me? Bring it on, bitch! SHOW ME! Dare to disturb our lives, you're gonna suffer twice as hell from me. I don't care how superior or great you are. One thing for sure, i'll make sure you'll be a deadmeat before you can even grab your hands on him. Just watch me. I may not look intimidating to you. But just be forewarned that i'm good at causing the fire. Because it was you in the first place who's finding fault with us. When you already know that my boyfriend doesn't want you back, you still insist to have him back. And you wouldn't know how much i hated having a third party in my own relationship. So girl, better save your ass before the world is going to turn over you. And i mean it.

I have so much anger and frustration in myself that i really don't want my past to be brought in to the present. I had enough of guys leaving me just to go back to their exes. Yes, i may be too nice until i'm willing to let go of this relationship. But i don't want to be a weakling and let fate turns into a reality. The only way to keep myself satisfied is to confront her. I know my boyfriend is trying his best to end everything between them. And i know he dislikes me to interfere in his problems. Simply because he doesn't want to cause any bigger trouble. But what if he got psychoed by his ex to return back to her? What should i do if that happens? Wouldn't it be too late for me to take actions?

I love him too much that i can't bear to let this happen. I'm beginning to get myself mentally and physically hurt just to think about it. No matter how much he tried to convince me that he won't go back to her, my mindset will always be the same. I will keep thinking of all the negative stuffs when he's not by my side. I will start losing faith in him and the confidence to remain strong in us will start decreasing. I just don't want that to happen. And that is the only fear i have in myself.


Ya Allah, please give me guidance. show me the path, to the correct way of stopping all this from happening other than violence and ending this relationship.