<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Friday, July 24, 2009 - 7:32 PM
friday night


Previous entry shall be deleted.
We are okay now. Somehow. (:

I had spasms on my hands during PFL just now. Especially on both of my thumbs.
Suddenly, my hands went cold after running. The muscles went weak.
And they were accompanied by "pins and needles" feeling.
I couldn't open and close my hands alone. My friends had to do it for me.
And when i tried to move my fingers around, it just shivered.

DAMN! I was panic for a moment cos i had never encountered this before.

Friends helped me to inform my instructor.
She told me to rest for a while.

She said i might have exerted too much force for my body to handle.
Which can cause my nervous system to have a reaction, leading to the spasms.
Then again, when i tried to recall back, my pace and speed of running is normal.
I didn't exert any force. So, it has to be the lack of vitamin D in my body. True?

Anyway, a few more hours left.
I wanna go for a shopping spree!
And forget about Diesel Unlimited perfume.
I have my eyes on something else.


It's the new Gucci Flora!

My purse still has the smell from the sample, by the way. Heh!