<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Thursday, August 6, 2009 - 12:33 AM
thoughts




I literally screamed and made her jumped in shock when she was telling me a ghost story in school. At that point of time, it was still in the afternoon and we were walking back to class after having our smoke session. The worse part is, everyone who passed by gave us that look. I bet in their minds, they were thinking, "What the hell is wrong with these two girls?" DHAB! Just don't ever do that to me okay? Saayaang kau!

Alright. I had a great time with Leen just now. I had planned to go somewhere to take my mind off from all the stress i'm facing with earlier before my BCLS test starts. Leen suggested to go Chinese Garden. Then, I don't know how can this idea come about but pool was the next suggestion. In the end, after having dinner at KFC's Yew Tee Point, both of us were too full to go all the way out to Chinese Garden. Leen's sudden-brilliant-mind led us to playing badminton. And the most merepek part is, we only played for 30mins? Yeah. The rest of the hours were spent chilling out and talking about our own problems together.

Of course, i felt better after sharing it with someone. But i can't guarantee that this moment of feeling "relief" would last somehow. I've just fallen into a deepest pit. I need time. More time to decide what's best. And i hope, God will guide me through this.

I'm off to sleep. My eyebags are getting much bigger than usual. I'm not in the correct state of mind. So, bear with me for some time. Will be back when i'm back. (: