<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 1:04 AM
hair issues


5 more days to Raya.
8 more days to exam results.
9 more days till the end of attachments.

Tomorrow, iftar and Geylang with love.

I've yet to perm my hair.
I don't know whether i should wait for it to grow much longer and have it permanently permed.
Or, just try out temporarily and see whether it looks good on me.

The thing is, my hair is rebonded.
I'd want to wait for my hair to get back its natural state.
Otherwise, i'll have the tendency to spoil my hair again.

How?
I'm undecided.

But Nnesah has a point.
It's better to wait for it to grow longer and get back to its natural state.
And then do a permanent perm done by professionals so that my hair will be well taken of.

Hmm.
I guess, i'll wait for a few months later then.