<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7737692253190977453?origin\x3dhttp://thecordialmove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the cordial move.
about me.


Suzyla, 20.
i got a lot of chips and i don't mean ruffles.

Free Hit Counter

i say, you say, we say.




the connectors.

calene carissa cheng wen ellen geok ghee julyanna nur hidayah norhazleen nur liyana nurul atiqah shahril sharifah nur dhabitah shirley siti hajjar sofiah

historia.

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


stereohead
feedjit


Sunday, October 4, 2009 - 3:59 PM
first encounter


First and foremost, I thank ALLAH for protecting all of us last night.
Good thing no one get hurt although the danger was really there.

I shall not forget my first encounter with someone who got really possessed.
What's more when it is one of your friends.

I did eventually had a trauma for a while.
And i'm really thankful that boyfriend had saved my life.
Initially, he didn't want to join in cos he was working.
What made him came down was his dream.
He sort of had a deja vu which involves in my safety.

Nobody believed me except for N when i sensed K wasn't himself
when we were on our way back to the chalet from Red House.

Boyfriend and I were actually walking behind K.
Then, boyfriend decided to walk towards K to have a chat.
He was walking alone at the point of time.

When i was really closed enough to K, still behind him though, i felt something was really wrong.
I wanted to warn boyfriend but i was too late. He was already there talking to him.
I couldn't bear to leave boyfriend alone.
So, i decided to walk up on the other side of K, listening to their conversation.
I was still unable to hear K's response.
Then, without thinking, i decided to walk ahead of them, turning my head behind (not once but thrice) and looked at him straight in the face.

He was staring and glaring at me as though it was already aiming on me.
Then i knew, it was not K but it was something else inside his body.
Before that, N had already asked him whether he is okay.
And he said no.

I quickly warned my friends ahead of me.
A.D didn't believe me.
And when boyfriend caught up with me, i told him about it.
I still get the same response.
I was already so helpless.

I really wanted to protect my friends. But i just don't know how to.

The chaos started when we reached back to the chalet.
The thing got controlled over his body.
And that's when everyone started to believe me.
I was very closed to breaking down already due to the trauma.
But boyfriend helped me to gain back my strength and faith by chanting some prayers for me.

The thing got violent when the boys tried to retrieve back K.
The worse part is, boyfriend was one of them who had to help out.
Thinking about his safety and K's safety was really out of control.
I had no choice but to tawakal and seek help for protection from Yang Maha Berkuasa.
I had promised boyfriend to remain strong.
And i eventually did. I didn't even weep a single tear.
But there is no doubt that my heart was thumping loudly.

As the girls were sitting outside, we could hear it screamed and boyfriend's loud prayers.
Well, he literally had to shout actually.

But to no avail, it didn't work.
The spirit in his body was too strong for them to handle.

So, me and N decided to seek help from this pak cik from the security.
He had volunteered to help us out when K went missing at one moment.
And Alhamdulilah, things went back to normal thereafter.

I quickly hugged boyfriend and told him how thankful and proud i was to have him there.
I seriously can't imagine how things would be like without him around.

And i guess, it will take months for me to forget this encounter.